We demonstrate our commitment to fairness and quality by providing our customers a warranty for a period of one year following the date of purchase. The following products automatically qualify for an extended warranty of 2 years following the date of purchase:
- All barbells and bumper plates.
Our goal is to maintain a fair and balanced warranty policy for all customers, and because of this, we will not be able to accept warranty claims in the following cases:
- Items damaged due to misuse or poor treatment by the user are not covered under warranty.
- Products damaged due to being dropped or mishandled are not covered.
- Normal wear and tear is expected, and will not be covered under warranty.
At FitCo’s discretion, we may choose any of the following actions to satisfy a warranty claim:
- Provide replacement parts for the product.
- Exchange an product.
- Offer a full or partial refund, depending on length of use.
- Provide a reimbursement for local repair, pending prior approval.
Please contact email@example.com to initiate a warranty claim.
Refunds (if applicable)
In the case of a return or replacement, FitCo will pay for return shipping under the warranty policy. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, typically within 3-5 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
Some banks and payment processing services are completing refunds slower than what is typical. Please contact us via email if your refund has been approved but not received after 10 business days.